Debbie Carballeira in Evergreen, Colo. makes this salad for summer dinners on the patio. It's quick, easy and delicious!
Chinese Chicken Salad
- 1 head Chinese (Napa) cabbage, shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2-3 large chicken breasts, cooked, chopped into small cubes
- 2 packages Oriental flavor Ramen noodles, broken
- 4 tsp. sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup butter
- Slivered almonds, if desired
Combine all ingredients for dressing and set aside. Saute noodles in butter until golden, cool and combine with rest of salad. Add dressing as desired.
- 1 cup oil
- 6 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 6 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Ramen oriental season packet
Have a favorite recipe? Send it to us!
View more recipes, articles, questions, tips or tutorials.