Arrange fruit on platter; sprinkle with almonds. Yields 2 servings. Serve with Yogurt-Lime Dressing (below).
- 3 (about 3 oz. each) California kiwifruit, pared and sliced
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- Yogurt-Lime Dressing (recipe below)
To make Yogurt-Lime Dressing, combine 1/4 cup plain yogurt with 1 tsp. honey and 1/2 tsp. grated lime peel; mix well.
California Kiwifruit Commission
View more recipes, articles, questions, tips or tutorials.