Combine strawberries, 1/3 cup sugar, and amaretto in a bowl; stir well. Cover and chill
30 minutes. Drain, reserving juice for another use.
- 3 cups sliced California Strawberries
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup amaretto (almond flavored liqueur)
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/2 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 6 (7-inch) flour tortillas, cut into 8 wedges
- Butter-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 2 tsp. cinnamon-sugar
- 2 Tbsp. sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tsp. shaved semi-sweet chocolate
Combine sour cream, whipped topping, 2 tablespoons sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl;
stir well. Cover and chill.
Arrange tortilla wedges on 2 baking sheets; lightly coat with cooking spray.
Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon-sugar. Bake at 400 degrees for 7 minutes or until crisp.
Cool on wire rack.
To serve, arrange 8 tortilla wedges on a serving plate; top with about 1/3 cup strawberry
mixture and 2 1/2 tablespoons sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with almonds and chocolate.
California Strawberry Commission
View more recipes, articles, questions, tips or tutorials.