In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, corn syrup and water. Cook, stirring until berries are popped and mixture is thickened. Let cool.
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup light corn starch
- 1/4 cup water
- chopped nuts, cocoa powder, confectioners sugar, shredded coconut for toppings
In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in cocoa, then condensed milk. Stir until mixture thickens. Stir in cooled cranberries.
Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or until well chilled. Shape into one inch balls. Roll in toppings. Store in the refrigerator. Yields 48 1" truffles.
Cape Cod Cranberry Growers Association.
View more recipes, articles, questions, tips or tutorials.