Turkey Divan Strata
Arrange 24 wafers on bottom of greased 2-qt. baking dish. Layer turkey, broccoli, mushrooms, pimientos and cheese over wafers; top with remaining wafers.
- 48 Triscuit® Wafers, divided
- 8 oz. sliced cooked turkey breast
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen chopped broccoli, cooked or 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked broccoli
- 1 (4-oz.) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (2-oz.) jar sliced pimientos, drained
- 8 oz. sliced Swiss cheese
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups milk
Beat together eggs and milk in large bowl; pour over layered mixture. Refrigerate, covered, for 6 hours or overnight.
Bake at 350°F for 70 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information per serving:
536 calories, 35 g protein, 44 g carbohydrate, 23 g total fat, 12 g saturated fat,
260 mg cholesterol, 286 mg sodium, 2 g dietary fiber.
View more recipes, articles, questions, tips or tutorials.