Quick Skillet Supper
Brown beef in oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook 1 minute longer. Add rice, corn and tomatoes. Cook until thoroughly heated, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- 1 lb. top round or sirloin steak, sliced into 1/8" thick slices
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 4.3- to 6.25-oz. package long grain and wild rice mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 7-oz. can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 16-oz. can stewed tomatoes, undrained
Yields 4 servings. Each serving provides 388 calories, 32 grams protein, 12 grams fat, 40 grams carbohydrate, 2 grams dietary fiber, 82 milligrams cholesterol and 969 milligrams sodium.
USA Rice Federation
View more recipes, articles, questions, tips or tutorials.