Basil Tomato Salad
Whisk together oil, vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper in large bowl. Add rice, tomatoes, cucumber, and onion; toss. Serve chilled
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
Makes 6 servings
Each serving provides 142 calories, 2 grams protein, 5 grams fat, 23 grams carbohydrate, 1 grams dietary fiber, 0 milligrams cholesterol and 203 milligrams sodium.
Source: USA Rice Federation
View more recipes, articles, questions, tips or tutorials.